Vendor must reluctantly sell due to the increasing pressure of health issues. ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED.
WIWO - all equipment, IT and computer systems, complete client database plus stock included in the sale.
Combined annual net profit and owners wage circa $350,000.
YE2021 Revenue $1,090,000.00.
ROI in approx. 2 years.
Advantageous extension & enhancement for building or construction businesses to provide in-house passive fire protection equipment options.
Secure your future and financial freedom with this profitable, proven opportunity which has 15 solid, successful years behind it. Looking for a change of scene with income and a business?
The business is:-
• Located in a regional North Queensland city providing fire protection, prevention services and products to a wide range of businesses, operations, and the farming community.
• Services include consultation to ascertain client requirements, installations, certification and training, ongoing servicing of all fire equipment.
• Ideal operation for an owner operator, OR as value add to an existing business wishing to increase their footprint in the industry, OR an investor who could benefit working with the experienced and knowledgeable staff. Building / construction operations could expand and supply an additional service of in-house equipment options to customers.
• Large database of 2,800+ clients with plenty of scope for a new owner to grow.
• Easy to relocate anywhere in the region with small stock footprint. Should a buyer wish a sea change north to the tropics they could take advantage of the current business location which includes a well-equipped office.
• Full training and follow up support will be provided.
Contact us now!